Three-Bedroom Campo de Ourique
Apartment in a classic Lisbon building from the beginning of the 20th century, with the characteristics of that time, such as high ceilings, wooden flooring and plenty of natural light, but adapted to the contemporary lifestyle.
The building and the apartment were renovated in 2008. The renovation carried out included the replacement of the windows (dualframe, tilt and turn from Technal) and the rehabilitation of the original wooden floor in the living-rooms and bedrooms.
The building is located very close to the Escola de Hotelaria e Turismo de Lisboa, Jardim da Estrela, Amoreiras Shopping Center and local commerce.
The apartment has the following floor plan:
- Living room and dining room - adjoining rooms, facing the main façade
- 3 bedrooms with access from the corridor, facing south
- Kitchen with plenty of natural light (facing west), includes dishwasher and refrigerator, parquet flooring
- 1 bathroom, ceramic flooring
- 1 utility room / storage room
Price: €460.000 (before: €490.000)
Total Area: 110 m2
Energetic Certification: Pending
Interested? Let’s Talk.
In Campo de Ourique: